INVOLVE South East is a partnership initiative funded through ESF Technical Assistance, supported by The Learning Curve and involving third sector organisations across the region.
INVOLVE South East will maximise the contribution of the third sector in the South East region to the skills, learning and employability agenda by:
- Ensuring effective involvement at a local level with local authorities and employment and skills boards
- Creating inclusive, informed and authoritative regional level engagement with ESF and other public agencies
- Communicating effectively with national third sector bodies including Skills - Third Sector and Third Sector National Learning Alliance (TSNLA)
- Supporting the development of bidding and delivery partnerships
- Providing information, advice and support to third sector organisations on learning, skills and employability issues