Learning Curve operates as a specialist Lead Provider working with Third sector delivery partners; these partnership arrangements enable us to meet our stated purpose and expected outcomes.
- Purpose: To provide accessible learning and guidance for socially and economically disadvantaged groups
- Outcome: As a result of our work people that are socially and economically disadvantaged should be more able to lead fulfilled lives and support themselves
Learning Curve will publicise funding opportunities to existing partners and potential new partners using a range of methods. Interested organisations will be provided with a copy of our current Curriculum Strategy which shows our purpose and priorities; they will also be made aware of our Partner Fee Policy.
(see: Fee Policy 2016-17)
Potential partners will be invited to present an Expression of Interest to demonstrate their capacity and capability to support Learning Curve’s purpose, mission and values and to meet the priorities specified in Learning Curve’s Curriculum Strategy and any specific project requirements.
All potential partners undergo a comprehensive Due Diligence process prior to any contracting or delivery.
For information about our current Delivery Partners, including a brief overview of their work, contact, location and website details see Delivery Partners Listings
- Partner Funding and Fees 2015 - 2016
- Skills Funding Agency 2015 - 16 Funding Rules
- Skills Funding Agency Update Newsletters
- The Hub
- The Hub User Guide (PDF)