Turning it around – ‘Supporting the Young, the vulnerable and the unemployed’
2012 Annual General Meeting & Conference at Melksham offices. The event will include:
- Presentation from Debbie Farley, SW Regional Development Manager at LSIS (Learning and Skills Improvement Agency) which will include a round up of support available and current areas of work that LSIS are leading on.
- Presentation from Abigail Withey, Head of Business & Enterprise Development at Learning Links who will share her organisation’s experience of being part of the New Chances NEET 19 – 24 project.
- Certificate presentation
- Lunch and networking
- Opportunity to take part in workshops during the afternoon:
There are three informative and topical workshops led by Learning Curve staff including our Chief Executive Tim Ward, they include:
- RPA (raising participation age) and the challenges this presents.
- The changes in Ofsted standards.
- Support for the unemployed.
The Learning Curve AGM and Conference will be held on 25 September in Melksham.
The conference is free to third sector organisations.
The Learning Curve looks forward to welcoming you to our AGM and Conference
Bookings are now closed.
- Event Date: Tuesday, 25 September, 2012
- Event Start Time: 10:00 am registration for 10:30 am start
- Event End Time: 03:30 pm
- Event Cost: Free