LOVE YOUR TENDER: An Introduction to Strategic Commissioning in the Arts, Youth and Cultural Sectors
20th September 2012, 10 am- 4.15 pm, MAC, Birmingham
Are you planning to bid for public sector contracts? Are you new to the process?
Then this workshop is for you!
Artswork is delighted to be working in partnership with Children England to offer this one-day, practical workshop which will guide you, step-by-step, through the procurement process and help you address the key issues and potential pitfalls.
Packed with helpful tips and tools, this course will help ensure your organisation is prepared to successfully compete for local authority and other contracts.
Key topics covered:
• Commissioning, grants & contracts – what’s the difference?
• The procurement process
• EOI, PQQ and ITT – the jargon explained
• Local priorities and service mapping
• Impact & evaluation – outcomes and outputs
• Preparing a successful bid
• Common pitfalls and barriers
• Other useful resources
Charities / Voluntary Organisations: £130
Commercial Organisations / Local Authorities: £150
Members of ENYAN can request 10% discount off the course fee.
Included in your workshop:
- A light networking lunch & refreshments
- A free ‘Love your Tender’ Toolkit (printed hardback folder, worth £30)
- Useful links to other free resources and specialist support
For more detailsabout this training course, please visit: www.artswork.org.uk/open-courses
Or email: email@example.com
Or phone:02380 332491